The school is affiliated to the CBSE believes in integrating best international methods with world-class infrastructure and technology. It emphasizes on activity-based learning, multiple intelligence, individual student focus approach combined with Indian Values to make students future ready!
Evaluating the need for a functional and reliable system of School-Based Evaluation, CBSE introduced the CCE Scheme for doing a holistic assessment of a learner which also includes co scholastic area of Life Skills, Attitudes and Values, Sports and Games as well as Co-Curricular activities. The CCE scheme aims at addressing this in a holistic manner. A number of National Committees and Commissions in the past have consistently made recommendations regarding reducing emphasis on external examination and encouraging internal assessment through School-Based Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation. Therefore, the CCE scheme brings about a paradigm shift from examination to effective pedagogy.
Hence we religiously follow the CBSE pattern as it advocates the following:
- To develop holistic individuals through co-scholastic school based evaluation
- To instill values through an integrated curricular approach
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs