“God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.”
A high quality school assembly is one of the most important aspects of a school’s curriculum. Its potential to nurture a positive school ethos that stresses care for the self, others and the pursuit of all forms of excellence should not be underestimated. It powerfully nurtures the development of intrapersonal intelligence.
The idea behind conducting the assembly is:-
- To develop a feeling of affiliation and unity among students.
- To acquaint students with the school program more clearly.
- To develop in students a sense of identity with the school.
- To enable students to share their experiences, stories, anecdotes with others.
- To provide them training in good social behavior desired in public life.
- To celebrate national, religious festivals and so on.
Mata Bhatee Devi school assembly is a pleasure to attend as it is an amalgamation of music, prayer, thoughts, news, anecdotes and it ends with a thought stimulating fact. Thus, preparing the student not only for the day but coming years ahead!